Monday, February 10, 2014

Finally!!!

A little over a year ago I designed the LuLuwrap, the stunning silk chiffon, must have wardrobe accessory.  I made a few samples to test them out and pretty soon people were stopping me on the street and asking where I bought my wrap.  I started selling them out of my car and then at private sales and the demand grew and grew. Stylish women soon discovered the beauty of the LuLuwrap, the luxurious fabric, the stunning prints and its versatility.  (The LuLuwrap can be worn 11 different ways!!!). I knew it was the time to introduce the LuLuwrap to the world, so with the help of a brilliant digital marketer, Tiffant Sieber, the Luluwraps website will be launching on March 1.

The spring/summer line will feature an imaginative mixture of colors and combinations.  Retro blooms and global prints as well as geo shapes and swirls are beautiful in the soft pastel and vivid bright palette of this season.  The bursts of color are the ones you will want to be wearing come spring.  Give yourself carte blanche to experiment and create your individual fashion imprint.


No comments:

Post a Comment