Saturday, February 22, 2014

Here We Go!

I am very much looking forward to the launch of the LuLuwrap website.  We have been diligently working on getting the site up and running and of course with Mercury retrograde there have been glitches almost daily.  No matter, it’s such an exciting time for me. 

I have been going around to my favorite fabric haunts searching out the most beautiful silk chiffon fabrics and prints for the 2014 Spring/Summer season.  Choosing the material is a very sensory experience for me.  I have to see it, touch it, and hold it up to me before I can make my selections.  I think everyone will be able to find at least one LuLuwrap they must have this season.  I know I want them all!

I make a limited amount of LuLuwraps in each print, so there’s very little chance that you will see your best friend rocking the same LuLuwrap.  I really enjoy the creative process that goes into the finished product, from finding that special button to choosing the colors of the suede lace button loops.  

The LuLuwraps are made with love.

So remember March 1st is our launch date.  Please check us out!

Linda





No comments:

Post a Comment